Many Action, Adventure, Arcade, Board, Card, Emulators, Strategy, Puzzle, Racing Game will be found here with other software types such as Audio, Backup, Battery, Browser, Calculator, Calendar, Chat, Clock, Communication, Contact, Converter, Countdown, Currency, Diary, Dictionary, Display, E-Mail, Enhancement, Explorer, Financial, GPS, Health, Keyboard, Mail, Map, Medical, Music, Navigation, News, Note, Painting, Phone, Picture, Reader, shooting, SMS, Software, Sport, Stocks, Task, Utilities, Video, Weather, Wireless

Tiki Towers 1.04

License: Free
Price: Free

Thanks to those genius geneticists, it is now a commonly known fact we share 98.6 per cent of our DNA with chimps. What remains a mystery at this point however is exactly what the remaining 1.4 per cent actually governs.

Clearly a propensity for extra hair growth, the ability to grip objects with one's toes and a fundamental failure to appreciate the need to get up at 8am, drive to work and spend the majority of the day toiling in misery would all seem to be candidates.

Mirror 1